To join a row you must become a member of the Rondout Rowing Club (See JOIN) or, if visiting for that row, pay a guest fee of $25. You will need to sign a USRowing waiver online (cost $9.75).
Please arrive 15 minutes before a row is scheduled, as a courtesy to the other rowers and the organizers.
- For all updates or changes to the rowing schedule, please check NEWS AND POSTS to right.
- Weekday mornings, Monday through Friday, there is a 6 AM row. If you would like to be on the list to receive daily emails regarding the row the following day, contact Bill at email@example.com
- Weekend mornings, there is a row at 8 AM both Saturday and Sunday. If you would like to get on the weekend email list and/or row on a particular day, contact Tim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- While afternoon rows are regularly scheduled for the following, be sure to check the website for updates and for other days and times under NEWS AND POSTS
- Monday 5:30 PM – Michael Beames, organizer. Just show up.
- Tuesday 5:30 PM – There is no regular row scheduled for Tuesday, but sometimes a group will organize. Contact Julie at email@example.com to see if anything is in the works.
- Wednesday 5:30 PM – Julie Lennon, organizer, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday 5:30 PM – COACHED ROW for novices and anyone who is interested. Contact Carlos at email@example.com if you intend to join.
To find out more about the rowing schedule or events, check NEWS AND POSTS or email firstname.lastname@example.org