From: WILLILAM COTE
Sent: Wednesday, April 6, 2016 5:23 PM
The weather tomorrow morning is questionable; anywhere from no rain to a 30% chance of rain.
So far we have Bill and Linda M. Anyone else? I will check the weather and forecast in the morning and cancel by 5:00 AM if it looks bad; otherwise, if it looks good we will row. Please respond to all so we all know who to expect.