Thursday 6:00AM Row 4/7/2016

From: WILLILAM COTE

Sent: Wednesday, April 6, 2016 5:23 PM

The weather tomorrow morning is questionable; anywhere from no rain to a 30% chance of rain.

So far we have Bill and Linda M. Anyone else? I will check the weather and forecast in the morning and cancel by 5:00 AM if it looks bad; otherwise, if it looks good we will row. Please respond to all so we all know who to expect.

Thanks: Bill

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s