wednesday 6:00 AM Row 4/6/2016 or later

On Apr 5, 2016, at 5:08 PM, WILLILAM COTE wrote:

I believe the forecasted temperature of 14 to 20 degrees for 6:00 is too cold; so I am cancelling.

I would be willing to row later. Anytime from 10:00 AM on would be good, if anyone is interested. Since Thursday looks like a high probability of rain; this may be the best chance for a row this week.

Let me know a time, if you are interested.

Please respond to all so that we can meet a consensus of those interested in rowing later tomorrow.

Thanks: Bill

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s